Medication Assisted Treatment (M.A.T.) - SUBOXONE Program
Our Medication-Assisted Treatment Program serves adults who have an opiate dependence with or without a co-occurring behavioral health diagnosis. At C.H.O.I.C.E.S. we believe that opioid dependence is a complex, chronic brain disease. Research has shown that successful treatment of opioid dependence requires a multidisciplinary approach that integrates behavioral therapy with medication management.
*Suboxone program available in northern Ohio locations only at this time. Please call the Toledo or Cleveland office for more information.
M.A.T. Admission Process
1. C.H.O.I.C.E.S. will have an initial discussion with the caller to review admission with the caller to review admission criteria and establish a time for an intake assessment.
2. Please plan on at least two hours to complete the intake interview.
3. Picture ID, social security card and insurance card(s) are required at interview
4. C.H.O.I.C.E.S. treatment program includes intensive outpatient counseling
5. Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone
6. Services to patients are provided by a multidisciplinary team, which includes a Suboxone-Certified Physician, AoD counselors, case managers, therapists and nurses.
Copyright © C.H.O.I.C.E.S. Behavioral Health Care. All rights reserved.